POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tank macro from Tony[B] : Tank macro from Tony[B] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Tank macro from Tony[B]
Date: 4 Nov 2002 13:17:43
Message: <tfedsu0mm2tlkqa4spn8bvdpd7u5102mg8@4ax.com>
I'm posting this for TonyB who still have problems with his
connection. This is to show off a tank macro he's is working on. He's
planning to put it to use in a real scene within the next week or so.

The tank is slightly different from the ones I've seen; the protective
caps do not narrow in that much at the threads. Anyway, the thing that
strikes me is the brick wall and the nice rad/light settings :)

sig

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tank_wip.jpg' (50 KB)