POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Subject Line suggestion : Re: Subject Line suggestion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject Line suggestion
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Aug 2000 04:56:15
Message: <tbusos4cm1p3n35aesloje2411nngckt9l@4ax.com>
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:57:47 -0400, "Bill DeWitt"
<the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote :
>>
>> And no, DivX;-) is not available through automatic download.
>
>    Then how did I get it?

By direct download, either you (but you don't remember) or someone
else using that machine. Maybe it was installed by some app or game.
Either way, ifyou don't trust me, remove it from your computer and see
if Media Player will succeed in downloading it. It didn't here so why
should it work on your machine?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet