POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Proceedural Mona Lisa : Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa
From: Glen Berry
Date: 16 Jan 2000 03:36:41
Message: <tYCBOGwm7K2yAOJkIgyaNFNdS=TG@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 06:20:13 +0100, Spider <spi### [at] bahnhofse> wrote:

>Ken wrote:
>>
>> No image maps were used in the creation of this image. Individualy
>> pigmented spheres yes, image maps no !
>>
>*lol*
>Nicers nicers.. Got the source for that util, or the ling or something? I kinda
>want a linux copy of it (if there is one avaiable :)

This can also be done with TGADOT. It's an older utility program
available from the povray server. It's written in C, and I've
personally re-compiled it myself for WIN95 command line use. I also
added a few enhancements while I was at it. I haven't asked the
original author about making my version public, but perhaps I should.
His version uses an older povray syntax that needs to be updated.

I had no trouble re-compiling this for WIN95, and I doubt that it
would be any problem for LINUX or most any other OS.

Later,
Glen Berry