POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereo tram (25k bfu) : Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu)
From: Glen Berry
Date: 25 Apr 2000 02:24:44
Message: <tTgFOYW3Mm0k+ES2ZpzS0l+0eNZ5@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 05:03:19 -0500, "Bob Hughes"
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

>| Would you believe that I bought the Sports Illustrated 3D-Swimsuit
>| issue, just to get the red/cyan 3D glasses included in that issue?
>|
>| It's true...
>| Glen
>
>Well, I don't believe it.
>
>Bob

Ever since I've had internet access, I haven't felt much desire to buy
bikini images, especially when they are so prevalent on the internet
for free. That coupled with the fact that I have personally
photographed some nice looking girls in my time as well, and the
amusement factor of such a magazine really begins to fade.

Later,
Glen Berry