POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Request for 3.5 src : Re: Request for 3.5 src Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for 3.5 src
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 May 2000 11:40:08
Message: <tKQNOQaUz0kiiy2mOm9g=w=5dAbe@4ax.com>
On 1 May 2000 11:29:57 -0400, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker) wrote
concerning highlighting unofficial reserved words:

>I submitted a patch to do this to Chris just before I joined the POV-Team.
>While it would work, we have other ideas in mind that will provide the
>same benefits.

It would be really cool if all the unofficial words could be colored
differently from the official ones, but I'm not sure if this would be
easy for you to do.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )