POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Too many objects? : Re: Too many objects? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:03:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too many objects?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 14 Feb 2002 18:19:17
Message: <t9ho6u02s8tif6is7fgick29v4qm356u5f@4ax.com>
Hi Txemi Jendrix, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Same opinion here.
Guys, give me some credit here :-) The wireframe representation
available in Moray will also be available in OpenGL. And the speed is
the same for software OpenGL rendering (hardware-accelerated obviously
blows current Moray redraw speeds totally out of the water).

Besides, what you'll get in return for giving up Morays internal
drawing will more than make up, I promise ;-)

Cheers,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray