POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter : Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter
From: Thomas Baier
Date: 22 Jul 2000 02:16:13
Message: <t3einskhgnjr0pn87t8rn716351npv0k1t@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:03:38 -0700, "Dennis McDaniel"
<hyp### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

Hi,

i asume that your converted files renders well if go with provray
directly. V4.2 will include a version statement to enable mesh2
features in the current MegaPov version.

If you want to use your 3DWin output with Moray you have to do some
things:

enable udo/mdl output during POV-Ray export.

copy *_p.inc, *_m.inc and *_o.inc to Moray\PovScen
copy all images to Moray\PovScen
copy *.mdl to Moray\mdl
copy *.udo to Moray\udo

start Moray and load your mdl file.