POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to introduce own internal function tutorial : Re: How to introduce own internal function tutorial Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:58:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to introduce own internal function tutorial
From: ABX
Date: 4 Sep 2002 13:22:49
Message: <t2gcnuc8iejeg2jc9pdp9g4poetdpshk9b@4ax.com>
On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:06:41 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> Looks complete and the information seems to be correct.

Thanks, unfortunatelly there is a lot of language mistakes. I wish I could
produce better English.

In fact there is one bug. I used v_temp in macro. Since it is temporary it
should be rather declared in macro while is in function.

ABX