POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [Anaglyph]... again : Re: [Anaglyph]... Another version Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Anaglyph]... Another version
From: Erhard Ducke
Date: 21 Nov 2003 18:05:22
Message: <t06trvcsna9ecbmt1109dtannoceu8id9i@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:55:31 +0100, "KT" <Kze### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

>After, I stop.
?

Very nice! Have you tried it as a  grey anaglyph too?
I compared different of my 3Ds and think that  the greyscale anaglyphs are
more impressive because the color (especially in pictures with a high color
contrast) gives annoying artifacts when seen with red/green/blue glasses.
Currently I'm thinking about buying shutter glasses for watching
fullscreen/fullcolor pictures/animations.
Is anyone experienced with this kind of hardware?
--
Erhard Ducke