POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trains : Gould 50 tons boggie : Re: Trains : Gould 50 tons boggie Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trains : Gould 50 tons boggie
From: Glen Berry
Date: 7 Oct 1999 03:42:09
Message: <t038N5j=rN66zyokxsBoAWtRovQj@4ax.com>
On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:06:52 -0500, "GrimDude" <gri### [at] netfreecom>
wrote:

>Very rusty! :)
>
>This is really cool!

Yes, this *IS* nice.

However -  it might be my monitor/video card combination, but the rust
needs to be a little more greenish, as viewed on my system. Try
opening the image in an editor and playing with the color balance just
a little bit, to see what I mean. This is a minor detail, but it's the
only easy improvement that I can think to suggest. Even without the
color balancing, it still looks good.

Later,
Glen

To reply via email, remove the "7" from nos### [at] ezwvcom