POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : macro issue : Re: macro issue Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macro issue
Date: 17 Jun 2002 09:48:15
Message: <svprguk9vqhqqktr4hvlmjopj75pr379qf@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:21:31 -0400, "Scott Wasson" <swa### [at] townispcom>
wrote:
> If you mean the last note about using macros inside layered textures, yes.
> Except I have it the other way around -- multiple layers in a macro.

BTW, perhaps the reason why people can't confirm your problem is becouse you
are declaring layered texture while they put it directly to the object. If you
are not sure I'm right and You still think it is a bug you should post a short
part of your scene in two alternative versions.

ABX