POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : More trouble with media : Re: More trouble with media Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More trouble with media
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Jan 2001 16:33:21
Message: <sv9t5t028qr814vh7ccfandi2hrsldtmdf@4ax.com>
On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:45:31 -0800, Bryan Valencia
<bry### [at] 209softwarecom> wrote:

>I want a unit sphere that looks like a glowing ball of yellow or green
>gas.  Once again, I can't get it to show up at all.  it's always
>completely invisible.

Hmm...

is the sphere hollow? Is it transparent? Is there enough emission?
These are very simple and very obvious things but are the most common
pitfalls that even masters sometimes fall into.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg