POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : i search 3D algorythms : Re: i search 3D algorythms Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i search 3D algorythms
From: Peter Popov
Date: 30 Oct 2001 04:45:48
Message: <stssttsqrjtobn32v3uaitle4tr3im6h9g@4ax.com>
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:52:41 +0100, "3dsman" <3ds### [at] freefr> wrote:

>my mesh is already made! i just want to join two meshes in one.

You mean like pasting an arm on Venus of Milo?

Well, the points I made are still valid, Stanford, MIT and SIGGRAPH
are your best bet as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, this is not my
field by far so I can't really recommend authors or papers, but I'm
sure that with the proper keywords you'll find what you need.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg