POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : additional focal blur related option in camera : additional focal blur related option in camera Server Time
17 May 2024 03:38:17 EDT (-0400)
  additional focal blur related option in camera
From: Raf256
Date: 26 Nov 2005 09:43:57
Message: <st8m53-nt.ln1@raf256.com>
Hi,
I was thinking of adding more options that controll how meany rays are taken
when rendering with focal blur.

I would like to add additional parameter, like min_samples, I want it to
behave simmilar to max_samples (when parsing), and I need to access it from
render.cpp.

What exacly should I change in the sources/where?