POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rounded cube crash : Re: rounded cube crash: me too Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded cube crash: me too
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 8 Aug 2000 17:15:45
Message: <srt0psst8l7mqd9v2nt9l9ldopgg0cohqf@4ax.com>
Hi Chuck Roberts, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Moray seems to put REALLY long numbers in the transform area,
> like 40+ digits long.

I'd really like to track this down. Can you guys answer this:

- Is Snap is enabled and if so, what are your Snap settings?
(View|Configuration|Snap).

- Are these rounded cubes in a Group/CSG? If so, is the group
transformed?

- For which transformations does it happen? Scaling? Rotation?
Translation? All three?

- In which views are you transforming the cube with the mouse when
this happens? Just the 2D views? Just the 3D views? Any view?

- Does it happen all the time? Often? Sometimes? Randomly?

- What plugins are loaded (View|Loaded Plugins)?

Thanks,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray