POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Curiosity : Re: A Curiosity Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Curiosity
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 9 Sep 2003 14:21:49
Message: <slrnbls6ec.l4j.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
Wait...

I was thinking about buying a copy of poser, but it's hard to
tell if it will do what I want.  Are you saying the image above
is _not_ rendered in pov?

I'm a povray fan... I'm only hoping poser will let me put humans
in my scenes.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
47 jumps, 13.2 minutes of freefall, 27.3 ff vertical miles.