POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts? : Re: Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts?
From: Steve
Date: 3 Sep 2002 18:39:41
Message: <slrnanaefa.tdt.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:15:52 -0700, Bruce Johnson wrote:

> Don't know if I can cancel the posts once they have been uploaded to the
> server.   I tried to do so, but it may have no affect.  The default
> setting on the new poster was set to 64K, which resulted in the
> multipule thread, I have changed that setting.  As for the bitmap, that
> was an oversight on my part, forgot to convert it to a JPEG for
> compressions sake.

You can probably cancel a message that you have posted by hilighting that
message and right clicking the mouse and you may get a context menu that
contains the cancel option.

You can only cancel messages that you have posted.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/