POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon new release C31 : Re: Pyvon new release C31 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon new release C31
From: Steve
Date: 30 Jul 2002 13:26:07
Message: <slrnakdcqt.9cm.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:39:54 +0200, Fabien wrote:
> posted at :
> http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

The streams window goes accross my top two desktops rather than sticking
to just the one that I'm working in.  Even if I open Pyvon in the bottom
right desktop the streams window seems to think that it needs to be twice
the width of my desktop.

An installer of some kind would be nice.  I like the new button images.

And why not get the library path from .povrayrc rather than using
/home/fabien/pov or whatever as default (this could be something that
the installer fixes).

Havn't tried rendering with it yet, and probably won't for some time,
but it's looking good.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/