POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb) : Re: WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb)
From: Steve
Date: 23 Jul 2002 02:15:29
Message: <slrnajp7mc.j10.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:30:52 +0200, Txemi Jendrix wrote:

> Thank you for your comments. The movie you talk about, as Jaime said, was
> called "La Cabina" ("the telephone box") and was done by Antonio Mercero
> long ago (I remember I was a child when I saw it, and I had, at least, 2
> weeks
> of nightmares because it really impressed me).
> Those kind of telephone boxes were the standard in Spain not so long ago,
> but now it seems they have all disapear.

Yes I answered before reading any other comments.  I didn't think anyone
would remember it, as it was a short film from long ago and if I rememnber
correctly there was no speach in the film, but this is getting off topic
now.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/