POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Garden for My Lady : Re: A Garden for My Lady Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Garden for My Lady
From: Steve
Date: 24 Feb 2002 20:31:54
Message: <slrna7j4ao.5mc.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:31:41 -0000, Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
> I'm afraid this doesn't quite work. Don't know why - tried a hundred or
> two variations with no sucess.

Beautiful image.  For me the sharp points of the two most prominent sets
of trees and mountains gives an uneasy feeling, maybe if you smothed both
sets of mountains a bit and just had one clump of pointy trees and make
the other clum a more rounded type of tree then it mighte make a difference.

Just my 2p.

PS: I keep meaning to mail you about the POV UK get together, maybe
    tomorrow.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/