POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Orthographic support broken : Re: Orthographic support broken Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orthographic support broken
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 20 Jan 2002 14:01:22
Message: <slrna4m3hi.694.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On 2002-01-19 22:04, Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
> I still hope to come up with a complete solution for beta 11, which
> will basically allow one order to fit all needs, which should be
> possible.

You probably know this and have only postponed adapting the docs until
you have a complete solution, so I'll just mention it here so that it
isn't forgotten:

The docs still claim that the camera type can appear anywhere in the
camera statement and that the order influences the result.

	hp

--

|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | Verstand, die Augen haben und nicht sehen,

__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |    -- Jeremia 5:21