POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
28 Sep 2024 02:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Steve
Date: 13 Jan 2002 12:00:10
Message: <slrna43elr.3ph.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:21:46 +0100, Txemi Jendrix wrote:

>As I understand it, there is a general opinion to take this image as a start
>of a project (even though we have a manger that will have to puntualize
>that). I see no legal problem on it.
>Where will it lead us?. You know it?; I don't.
>Maybe we will have to discuss it, but in the meanwhile, why don't we start?

It makes me think of a walled city that has been abandoned and all the houses
removed, of course the city was on a wall that's why it was a walled city.

I'd like to do some modelling, but Tony tell me what to medel and I'll do it.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:48pm  up 97 days,  8:36,  1 user,  load average: 1.24, 1.17, 1.06