POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first image !! : Re: my first image !! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first image !!
From: Steve
Date: 7 Jan 2002 15:34:08
Message: <slrna3jsqe.hib.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
The trees and sky look good, and I like the window frame.

I think that using the alphabet blocks is a bit over the top
for this scene, the words would look good carved into the
table roughly or written in condensation on the window.

A great first scene, you can be proud of it, I look forward
to seeing your work in the future.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  7:10pm  up 91 days, 10:58,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.03, 1.00