POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : placing objects by their coordinates : Re: placing objects by their coordinates Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: placing objects by their coordinates
From: Steve
Date: 14 Sep 2001 15:25:25
Message: <slrn9q4lf5.9iv.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:21:19 -0500, Wade wrote:

>All scenes and tutorials that I have seen People place objects on 0 or near
>at 0 then translating them to their final placement.

You've just answered your own question here, so you do understand:-)

Maybe you're just thinking it's a bit more complicated than it actually
is.

Be sure to read the comments all the others have written in this
thread, and if you don't understand something ask questions and
read relevant sections of the documentation.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  8:05pm  up 3 days, 22:19,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.02, 1.01