POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glassware (80k) : Re: Glassware (80k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glassware (80k)
From: Steve
Date: 11 Sep 2001 09:18:05
Message: <slrn9ps323.22t.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:02:01 +0300, Kari Kivisalo wrote:

>Photons and exponential falloff in interior seem to work in beta 1 :)

I've read some posts in this thread and I saw what Tony is taking about
when I first looked at the image, and now that soemone else has seen it
it looks quite exagerated: I'll explain.

On the lefthand sholder of the purple vase the colour seems to fade beyond
the outline of the glass, it's also visible in the other vases but a bit
more prominent in the purple one.  It's asthough you've given the glass it's
colour with media but made the media container bigger than the actual vase.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:01pm  up 16:14,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00