POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : feeling guilty about asking : Re: feeling guilty about asking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feeling guilty about asking
From: Steve
Date: 11 Sep 2001 03:04:07
Message: <slrn9prdaf.1so.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:21:52 -0500, Wade wrote:

>Recently I learned that I've some artistic talent but I can't draw manually
>because of my disbility.  Therefore I'm using Pov-ray toning my talent.

That's why I use POV too, can't see what I'm drawing while I'm drawing so
any drawing or painting is guess work untill I can take my hands away to
get a close look.

Apparently god was a hand coder and look at some of the work he's done.

Asking questions is how we all learn, and the docs that come with POV are
an execlen source of information.   I've been using POV for over four years
and still use the docs almost constantly when I'm working on an image.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  7:46am  up  9:59,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00