POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux editor? : Re: Linux editor? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux editor?
From: Mika Boström
Date: 10 Sep 2001 04:29:15
Message: <slrn9pouer.lmv.bostik.no@odin.lnet.lut.fi>
In article <3B9### [at] geocitiescom>, Jon A. Cruz wrote:

>>   I'd think that a good XEmacs template and syntax highlight settings would
>> be more than enough of a GUI. Especially since that wouldn't discriminate
>> any *n*x users.
>>
>>   Not to mention it would be easy to port forward :)
>
> Something lik this?
> http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/

  Ooooo, yes. Very much like that.

  With this piece of work, I find it funny someone actually bothers to even
consider a POV-Ray specific GUI. Oh well, at least it would add to the
freedom of choice.

  But now, off to experiment.

--

 Bos### [at] lutfi    www.lut.fi/~bostik  X    and all the devils
 Security freak, and proud of it.    /-\   are here." -W.S.