POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Fantasy Place : Re: WIP: Fantasy Place Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Fantasy Place
From: Steve
Date: 14 Aug 2001 17:38:05
Message: <slrn9nj4t6.j90.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:58:41 -0400, Robert J Becraft wrote:
>Comments... especially comments, good and bad please!

Do I remember this as a night scene over a year ago?

It looks stunning, one thing that I would change is that the sale of
the boat is covering the end of the pier so you can't see what's
boing on there, mayeb move the boat closer to the camera so that we can
see the end of that pier.  Also the sale on the boat looks too bright
(maybe too much ambient in the texture), compared with the rest of the
scene.

The wooden houses/huts need some work on the windows and doors they all
look solid and all look the same, some should be open maybe some broken or
some different colours or with different coloured blinds behind them etc.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:04pm  up 32 days, 8 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00