POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abandoned irtc project... : Re: Abandoned irtc project... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abandoned irtc project...
From: Steve
Date: 13 Aug 2001 16:20:39
Message: <slrn9ngd28.h32.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:30:22 +0200, JRG wrote:
>...for lack of time (and ispiration). This was meant to be a sorcerer's
>house. Something strange had to happen (and the floating book was involved
>in that), but we'll never know :). The book, the plant (awful) and the black
>cat are my first Hamapatch models ever.
>Anyway here's how this house looked after a week of work.

I love the atmosphere in this, it reminds me of an image that Warp was working
on some time ago.

I'd say don't abandon it, it looks finished, the fire looks fake/unreal, but that
just adds to the magical feeling of the scene. Nice cat.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  9:08pm  up 30 days, 23:12,  2 users,  load average: 1.47, 1.14, 1.04