POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP (31 KB) : Re: IRTC WIP (31 KB) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP (31 KB)
From: Steve
Date: 29 Jul 2001 19:11:49
Message: <slrn9m9600.uii.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:42:16 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:

>It's already over 2 weeks since I decided to make a scene for IRTC - and my
>progress is quite slow. I replaced the idea of my big, flying, fire spitting
>dragon with a worm. (I tried creating one with Blender first.. but that sort
>of software is too complicated for me.. so my only option was CSG) Now what
>should I replace the spell casting wizard with? I made a CSG wizard, but
>someone I showed it to called it a 'pink dalek' (I can't even find that word
>in my English dictionary, but it sounds quite discouraging).

What you've never seen Dr Who?  The darleks (sp?) were some enemies of
the universe in Dr Who, just do a web search on Dr Who and you're sure
for find a picture of a darlek.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:08am  up 16 days,  2:10,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00