POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb)
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 15 Jun 2001 20:02:02
Message: <slrn9il28l.9vm.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On 2001-06-14 19:42, Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:
> It is just my two cents, but I think you should concentrate on the
> picture and not on submitting it. It is a really stunning picture, so
> natural, so realistic. And of course it would become even more so with
> the addition of some insects. But it would still be a landscape
> picture and not an insects picture.

Hmm ... how about about an insect picture without any insects visible?
Change the lighting so that it looks like early evening, and everybody
who doesn't hear the buzzing[1] of mosquitos lacks imagination :-)

	hp

[1] Ok, my English lets me down, and my dictionaries, too. What do you
call the sound that a mosquito makes?

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Wenn Buecher einen Verstaerker haetten,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | sollte der Leser hier die Boxen voll