POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Church : Re: Church Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Church
From: Steve
Date: 15 Jun 2001 15:18:19
Message: <slrn9ikidd.r7n.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:57:11 -0400, John Albarelli wrote:
>HI, everyone...my first time posting, I made a church.  Questions/comments?
>I wanted to put some media in, to show some of the light rays from the large
>round rose window, but I couldn't get it to work, and it already takes 12
>hours to render.  I'd like them to be very faint.  Any help with that would
>be appreciated.  Teh source files are attached.

Hi John

Welcome aboard, beautiful image, I'll be interested to see the final version.
File sizes, well soemone else has already told you about that so I won't go
on about it, we all do that first time round:-)

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  6:40pm  up 133 days, 19:30,  2 users,  load average: 1.01, 1.07, 1.08