POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) : Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k)
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 24 Mar 2001 21:02:57
Message: <slrn9bqbgi.gsf.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On 2001-03-24 18:48, redcow <ang### [at] erolscom> wrote:

>Hey I really like the background, those mountains, clouds, and atmosphere really
>look cool.  I don't think the ground looks all that great -- if you put in grass
>blades rather than a flat pigment I think it'd look a whole lot better.

I don't think so. If the fortress is supposed to be lived in (and not a
toy) you couldn't see individual grass blades from this height. Tiny
trees would be more like it.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | All Linux applications run on Solaris,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | which is our implementation of Linux.