POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Steve
Date: 14 Mar 2001 13:10:02
Message: <slrn9av8sc.4tt.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:04:15 -0800, H.E. Day wrote:

>This has taken me about 3 days to put together.  It's a quick render, no
>area_lights, so don't think that banding will be in the final pic.
>Comments?

Three days? That's a long time for you.  What have you been grounded for
this time?

Now to the image, OK as Marc said it needs something off to the left, maybe
a craggy rock, and to add a touch of colour a rainbow coming from the spray
of the waterfall.  Or maybe it's not a waterfall at all but a vortex, we have
some big vorticies in the North Sea (there may be a map of the largest regular
and naturally occuring vorticies somewhere on the net), and if it's in the
North Sea and this is the Fortress round why not have a Viking warship making
it's way towards the fortress in order to do battel with this alien foe.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:09pm  up 40 days, 17:51,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00