POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PVMPOV for win32 : Re: PVMPOV for win32 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PVMPOV for win32
From: Ron Parker
Date: 26 Feb 2001 09:20:49
Message: <slrn99kpi2.tal.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:19:33 +0000, Thomas wrote:
>this frame.h is not a povray include file it is one of the standard windows
>include files, it is a microcsoft directory and not in the directory where
>the POV sources are.

You'll want to include windef.h before frame.h in whatever module has that
error, unless it's an error that it's including the MS version of frame.h
instead of the POV version (The MS frame.h is the ethernet frame structure.
That seems singularly unuseful, even for PVM.)

>I just had a quick scan through the pov source and BYTE is only defined in
>truetype.c. I have a look at that and see what I can do about it. it
>probably is the same type as in the Windows *.h files.

windows/config.h probably includes windef.h indirectly.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.