POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stupid Question : Re: Stupid Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid Question
From: Ron Parker
Date: 22 Feb 2001 12:10:21
Message: <slrn99ahvu.qdv.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:48:16 -0000, Tom Melly wrote:
>I have my mandel pigs, but I can't work out how to lay them on top of each
>other.

Another option, if you leave the "transparent" parts black instead, is to
just boost the color values of everything else by a factor of 3.  This, too,
only works if the colored parts don't overlap.  And I'm not sure it's easy
to integrate with the base pigment you mentioned.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.