POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k : Re: Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k
From: Steve
Date: 17 Feb 2001 19:00:26
Message: <slrn98u3ia.ch5.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:02:58 -0000, Peter Cracknell wrote:
>I am determined to make an entry into the IRTC - everytime I try I either
>run out of time and scrap it because I don't like it.  My current idea is
>close to scrapping but I'd like to enter it anyway cos its a bit of fun, I
>was firstly asking if anybody had any suggestions and secondly:

In "Virtual Light", by William Gibson, there is a guy who's mother lives
in a community where they believe that god comes to them through the TV,
so they sit around all day watching Elvis films and sit-coms.

Maybe you could have like a small Elvis figure on top of the TV.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:04pm  up 16 days, 43 min,  4 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.01, 1.00