POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Object oriented POV scene language? : Re: Object oriented POV scene language? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object oriented POV scene language?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 8 Feb 2001 10:25:16
Message: <slrn985eit.612.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On 8 Feb 2001 09:26:41 -0500, Geoff Wedig wrote:
>In other words, the language enforces something you have to go to outside
>tools for in other languages?  And this is a bad thing?

That's not what I said.  What I said is, you can fix broken indentation in
other languages, because there are other cues as to how it should have been
done.  In Python, when (not if) the indentation gets broken, the program stops
working, and you might not even notice.  Yes, that is a bad thing.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.