POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer) : Re: My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer)
From: Steve
Date: 16 Dec 2000 19:08:23
Message: <slrn93ntsp.u27.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:21:23 +0100, Hugo wrote:
>--------------3D8250E873ADCD5BF865AA34
>
>Hi all,
>
>At least Simon De Vet and Tor Olav Christensen will remember the quantum
>computer buttons. Simon modelled his button in Rhino and "provoked" by
>calling it incredibly simple, arrgh! And Tor Olav made his ISO-key, with
>just a few lines of code, but it takes relative long time to render.

I think they look good, now how about some letters/arrows or something.

Try using project through for the letters.

Nice work.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:04pm  up 67 days,  1:29,  4 users,  load average: 1.16, 1.22, 1.15