POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Current attic : Re: Current attic Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current attic
From: Steve
Date: 7 Dec 2000 20:52:43
Message: <slrn930au4.vg1.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:47:38 -0800, Ken wrote:

>Sander wrote:
>>
>> in povray.binaries.images, Warp says...
>> > begin 600 attic2.jpg.bz2
>>
>> BZ2 is unknown to me as an extension; what should I do with it?
>
>You will probably have to do as I did and save the file to disk,
>change the name to attic2.jpg, and then open it in a regular
>image viewing program. It's a major big time hassle but if you
>want to see it this probably the only option you will have
>available to you as it was to me.

I thought Winzip could open these, I know from past experience that
it can open (and recognise) tar.gz files.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:11am  up 58 days,  2:36,  2 users,  load average: 1.44, 1.21, 1.08