POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beach again (34kbbu) : Re: Beach again (34kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beach again (34kbbu)
From: Steve
Date: 5 Dec 2000 17:56:42
Message: <slrn92qrgr.r4j.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
This is so awesome, looks more like an inland pool than a sea
shore, but it is very well done, and the clouds have come
along quite a bit since your last posting, there's still a
touch of fuzzieness there, but I think it's acceptable, the
layered appearance works well.

I hope we're going to see the code for this baby.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:16pm  up 56 days, 41 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.07, 1.03