POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Mpov 0.6 for Linux ? : Re: Mpov 0.6 for Linux ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpov 0.6 for Linux ?
From: Steve
Date: 3 Dec 2000 21:22:20
Message: <slrn92lvn8.cht.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:18:23 +0200, Margus Ramst wrote:
>Steve wrote:
>>
>> http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/megapov.html
>>

>AFAIK the material at Mark Gordon's site is still at version 0.5

>MP 0.6a. The URL is:
>http://perso.enst.fr/~jberger/mpov/mpov.html

Thanks Margus, I've been trying to get Glows working using
the version from Marks page and got very annoyed with it:-)

The text on Mark's page is a bit misleading, it says to go to Chris'
page to find out more about the added features, there the demo scenes
d/l contains glows which would not work.

Marks Configure script was nifty, I think it cuts the compile time down
considerably, the version I got from Jerome's page took more than twice
as long to compile (I much prefer source to binaries).

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:22am  up 54 days,  3:46,  2 users,  load average: 1.24, 1.44, 1.37