POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playtime's over: (74k) : Playtime's over: (74k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  Playtime's over: (74k)
From: Steve
Date: 6 Oct 2000 10:44:56
Message: <slrn8trp9h.ogl.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
All hand coded, it took four months on and off, and eleven days to render
with adaptive aa at 0.0, radiosity, 800x600, and those area lights which
made my isosurface go flat so I had to put an extra spotlight in.

It all looked so different without aa, I'm really dissapointed in the wooden
frame round the latticework, the texture needs rotating.  I wanted the joints
to look asthough damp had got into them (it looked ok without aa), but it didn't
work either.

We had a power outage in on about day 4 of the render which didn't please me,
I'm never sure if the +C will work but it always does.

800x600 uncompressed jpg and source code all available on my web page as usual,
if anyone wants the uncompressed .ppm mail me.

Coments welcome.

Playtime's over and all the children have been put to bed, a long awaited peace
falls on the room, but you can't resist, you walk over and press the big blue
button to hear that jolly tune one more time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dogchase.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'dogchase.jpg'