POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : bitmap/gif/jpg/tar as texture? : Re: bitmap/gif/jpg/tar as texture? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bitmap/gif/jpg/tar as texture?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 3 Oct 2000 12:30:42
Message: <slrn8tk2e5.dek.ron.parker@fwi.com>

>How can I load a bitmap or another file as texture?

This is not the appropriate group for this question.  This group is for
discussion of the POV source code, not the POV script language.  Please
ask in povray.newusers, and take a moment to read the materials provided
in povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.
Proudly not helping RIAA and SDMI steal my rights --
  http://www.eff.org/Misc/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/HTML/effect13.08.html