POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) : Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:10:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU)
From: Steve
Date: 2 Oct 2000 12:17:31
Message: <slrn8thaad.erv.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>

>Steve wrote:
>>
>> Use the vampire method that was talked about so much here a while ago,
>> have a red cube in front of the mirror, but let the mirror show a
>> blue sphere.  Maybe have a green cone next to the red box, but also
>> have the green cone reflected in the mirror, that would freek people
>> out a bit.  From what I remember it's all to do with bounding.
>>
>	At the time it was done with bounding, but with the latest versions of
>megapov, it's easier to do it with the no_image and no_reflection
>keywords.

Thanks I didn't know about that, it should be much easier now, maybe
even easy enough for me to use:-)
--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:56pm  up 3 days, 18:16,  2 users,  load average: 2.11, 2.11, 2.04