POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) : Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:09:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU)
From: Steve
Date: 1 Oct 2000 11:03:38
Message: <slrn8tekch.cov.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:39:28 -0400, Robert J Becraft wrote:

>Given that concept, what can I add to the mirror to emphasize the "magic"
>qualities of the mirror without limiting people to the concept that it is
>just a mirror?

Use the vampire method that was talked about so much here a while ago,
have a red cube in front of the mirror, but let the mirror show a
blue sphere.  Maybe have a green cone next to the red box, but also
have the green cone reflected in the mirror, that would freek people
out a bit.  From what I remember it's all to do with bounding.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:51pm  up 2 days, 18:10,  2 users,  load average: 2.16, 2.09, 2.03