POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Almost Crowned : Re: Almost Crowned Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost Crowned
From: Steve
Date: 26 Sep 2000 09:29:07
Message: <slrn8svr36.hgt.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:32:14 +0100, Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
>Hi
>
>Progress I hope, colors are unusual for me.  Sand and rock have a negative
>ambient, the fill light is maybe a little too purple for real life but maybe
>injects a little energy. Similarly the fog is rather bright but again adds
>some energy and colour to an otherwise dull coloured sky.

Sorry to have to say this but it doesn't look like an improvement.

The new rocks, particularly in the background look a bit flat, and
the dunes have lost their smooth curvy feel.  It all just looks
a lot flatter.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:13pm  up 35 days,  3:27,  2 users,  load average: 2.29, 2.29, 2.20