POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Chest of Drawers : Re: Chest of Drawers Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chest of Drawers
From: Steve
Date: 24 Sep 2000 21:10:48
Message: <slrn8st689.ffk.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:30:45 +0100, Hugo wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Thanks for all comments!
>
>Steve wrote:
>>> There seem to be some bright red bits on your wood, maybe that's
>>> intentional and meant to be red paint from a previous owner or
>>> something.
>
>Thanks for telling, I haven't noticed. I tried to add some saturation,
>to better see what you mean. Hmm, are the spots on the upper side of the
>lowest drawer?

I went and opened the image in the gimp and didn't see the red patches,
which means it might be a gamma thing, I have my default for my NG
displaying of images set to 2.0.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:49am  up 34 days,  5:04,  2 users,  load average: 2.62, 2.32, 2.14