POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : moonbase : Re: moonbase Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moonbase
From: Steve
Date: 2 Sep 2000 18:40:06
Message: <slrn8r2vds.287.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On 31 Aug 2000 20:25:44 -0500, Pete wrote:
>If your are able to read this, your reader is not MIME compliant.
>Use Metamail or a MIME aware reader to view the message properly.

If I need someone to tell me what software I should be using I'll
let you know.

>--p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I
>
>        This is a picture I did not too long ago, exploring the
>possibilities of povray macros (ex, for tiling of the dome, for
>making towers).  This is the only picture where I've even
>gotten a heightfield to look good.

This looks gook, reminds me of Frontier Elite II.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:03pm  up 12 days,  2:21,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00