POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Material: Spheres (0/1) : Re: Old Material: Spheres (0/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Material: Spheres (0/1)
From: Ron Parker
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:18:22
Message: <slrn8qktt9.rv.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 01:30:43 -0700, ryan constantine wrote:
>i guess you've decided to make the pov news servers your own huh?

I guess I don't see the problem.  It's not as though the guy's posting utter
crap like some people are, and it's not as though there's a limit on how much
one can post, so long as it's on-topic (If there were, Ken would go nuts!)
Presumably once he gets his backlog out of his system, he'll go back to
posting 347 different variations of the same work in progress like the rest
of y'all; just give him time to fit in. :)

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.